Your company needs Inland Marine coverage if you need protection that is not necessarily confined to a specific location, and cannot be insured with a standard policy. Inland Marine insurance protects certain moving or movable property (over land), property under construction, and property used for transportation or communication (roads, bridges, radio towers, etc).

When reviewing your insurance needs, First Texas Insurance can help you determine if you need Inland Marine coverage for any aspect of your business.

Get a Free Quote! Contact our office today today to see how we can design an innovative and comprehensive insurance program for your business.

Contact Us Get a Free Quote